OK…maybe she just loves my blog ;p
Many thanks to Greycatsidhe over at The Ditzy Druid for passing this award on to me:) I love reading her blog…she has the same love of all that is Celtic as well as Mother Earth that I do. And I can’t explain how much it means to know that other bloggers appreciate my work!
- If you are tagged…Thank the person who gave you the award
- Share 7 random bits about yourself
- Pass the award on to a few of your favorite blogs – And don’t forget to let them know! (As usual if I mention your blog…please feel no pressure to follow any of the rules!)
Seven random facts about Melissa:
- I hate shoes, except for flip flops which I live in March through November. The second I walk into any house I remove my shoes.
- I prefer tea to coffee, although in winter my go to drink is hot chocolate.
- I identify most with my Irish roots although I’m really an Irish, English, French, German, Chech American Mutt!
- I go through phases where I have different obsessions and can’t stop admiring certain random things, such as quilts or tulips…
- I dream of being crafty but never manage to make the time to try to teach myself anything. I have drawers full of supplies for quilting, scrapbooking, stamping, candlemaking, etc…that I’ve barely touched.
- I talk to my cats as if they were people.
- Ask me something!
And now for those that I am passing this on to:
- Significantly Simple-Simple Solutions for a Significant Impact ~~~ I love the simple and easy tips that Laila & Heather provide on this site for everything from meal planning and recipes to recycling and home organization…
- The Water Witch’s Daughter ~~~ Suzi never fails to touch me on some level with each and every one of her posts – not to mention the gorgeous photos that almost always accompany them.
- The Crankiness Crusher ~~~ Tara manages to find the simple and beautiful moments in each day that can help remind us that Life is Good.
Please check out this wonderful blogs…I know that I’m so grateful for having stumbled across them! And thanks again to Greycatsidhe for this award!