Happy Thursday all! I’m joining up with Walking with Nora today for an edition of Wine and Love where we share the good and the bad from the past week.
The W(h)ine list:
- I feel so over-extended lately that I can’t even sleep at night. Literally, I just lie awake for hours thinking about what needs to get done and then am too tired the next day to accomplish half of it. So counter productive.
- My 14 year old car just keeps making more and more odd noises…I’m starting to worry that I’m going to end up on the side of the road somewhere.
- I just found out that I’m going to a wedding in two weeks. Can we all say “Crash Diet”?!
The Love list:
- We all came through Hurricane Irene fairly unscathed. Thank goodness! There were so many with flooded basements and lack of power. We were really lucky!
- My mother came through for me tonight in a very unexpected way. Sometime things come out of left field and can make your day.
- I’ve started a new book blog that I am very excited about:) So far so good! Feel free to stop by and please let me know what you think.
What’s been going on in your neck of the woods this week??