TGIF everyone. Here’s another edition of Five Question Friday:)
1. Shoes in the house – yay or nay?
Definitely Nay! I always kick my shoes off the second I walk in the door. And I do not even own a pair of slippers.
2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?
I call them the best invention ever! Seriously, I love flip-flops…I wear them March thru November and only give them up when the snow starts flying!
3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?
I actually can’t think of any song that I know all the lyrics to…except maybe The Star Spangled Banner
4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?
The most important aspect of any relationship is mutual respect. Everything else follows from there.
5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?
A maid? Seriously, lets think about one holiday at a time! It’s still summer for heavens sake!
What do you consider to be the most important quality in a friend???